Whether you’re building, buying or selling, I will provide complete, accurate information about your home from our thorough home inspection. Our honest and accurate home inspections will provide you peace of mind and the details you need to make successful and informed investments as a homeowner.
What makes Parker Home Inspections the best choice for your home in South Central Missouri?
We can point out exactly where we have saved our clients more than the cost of their inspection on nearly every inspection we have completed.
One of the biggest reasons to hire a certified, professional home inspector is early detection of potential major issues, to protect your investment, and to give you peace of mind.
- 88% of buyers used a home inspector’s services for their most recent home purchase. That’s nearly nine in ten homebuyers!
- Nearly 20% (19.7%) of home inspectors found a problem with the roof
- 18.7% found at least one issue with the home’s electrical system
- 18.4% found problems with the home’s windows
- 13.6% discovered issues with the home’s plumbing systems, and 12.2%with the water heater.
- 86% of buyers who used a home inspection said that their inspector identified at least one problem that should be addressed.
Let us focus on making sure your new home is a good investment and a safe one, too.
This is likely the biggest purchase you will ever make and you deserve to be as informed and educated as possible. A home inspection is one of the most crucial steps in the home buying process.
Infrared imagery helps us find things that wouldn’t be visible to the untrained eye, like unwanted moisture, roof leaks, or severe energy loss. These things are vital for the longevity of your home.
It is important to us to show our appreciation to veterans and first responders by offering discounts.